CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Readers' Cafe

To celebrate the funding of my job for the 2012-2013 school year, I am launching this new blog.  Many of my teacher friends have asked for this... sooooo here goes!

My objectives for this blog are:
To provide professional development for my fellow reading teachers
To provide a forum for sharing of ideas to help students in their journey to become lifelong readers
To provide encouragement for my teacher friends

My personal goals in this blogs development are:
To redeliver material from my trainings
To provide visual examples of the how to of reading
To make weekly posts
To showcase teachers who are making a difference in students lives
To use other's input in making this blog useful and practical
To find humor in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment