CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 9, 2013

Introduce yourself

Today at our faculty meeting each person was asked to introduce themselves by saying name, position, years of teaching and something they were thankful for.  It was wonderful listening to each person not only what they shared but how they shared it.  When it came to my turn I knew that I must brag on God and His miracle working power.  No details were given but He is doing good things for my family.  I am especially thankful for God's protection of my favorite guys born on August 7th.


 This is my son-in-law, Theo, who is currently deployed serving our country.




And this is my son, Jackson, who just enrolled in college.


Teachers, please remember that the little boys that we teach do grow up and become men.  Let 's guide them to be the best that they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment