CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Teacher Tip-Smartboards, whiteboards, dry erase boards but I still love chalkboards!

I love technology! I really love it when it works!
We were dining at a local hot spot last night and my hubby pointed out how many people were involved with their phones rather than conversing ( yes the word is conversing not conversating)  with the people at their table.  I must admit I did check my phone several times during dinner (hanging my head in shame)  But sometimes it is good just to take a break from technology.
In the classroom, the old way of doing things can be novel for this generation of learners.  I still love to break out a chalkboard for the students.  "Old things become new"
I found this chalkboard contact paper at Amazon.com.
I think I'll order a roll and let my imagination roll with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment